Make a group order and spread the hap-pie-ness!
When it comes to the perfect portable treat, pies have to top the list! We know we’re biased but the sheer scope of pie fillings is reason enough to have a batch of tasty pies on the go at your next gathering. There’s a filling for even the fussiest of eaters, and a bulk Pies By Post order between friends is a great way to enjoy our luxury pies. Read on to learn how you can share your love of Lochinver Larder pies with your favourite people.
The Time And The Place Is Always Right
Everyone loves a get together; whether it’s a picnic because the sun has come out (yay!), a family party to celebrate an anniversary, or just because it’s the hamster’s birthday. Our delectable pies are the perfect companions for your next feast.
Why’s that, you ask? You just have to pop them into the oven, then serve!
Here are our foolproof heating instructions:
- Preheat your oven to 180°C / 350°F.
- While your oven heats up, place your pies in the microwave for a minute (remember to remove the foil). We've found this helps to bring your filling alive. Then, place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- No microwave? Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F, place the pies on a baking tray and cook for 25 minutes.
- Always ensure your pies are piping hot (82°C).
Unsure how to store your pie haul? We’ve got you.
Your pies can be kept in a fridge for 4 days or frozen immediately for up to 3 months. We recommend that you fully defrost your pies before reheating.
Not Sure If Our Pies Are Your Thing?
We understand that not everyone wants to commit to a large order of luxury pies. And we get that some people aren’t fully paid-up pies fans…yet.
The great news is, we have a 12-step solution. You are under no obligation to accept it, but we think it’s a lot of fun!
- Create a text group entitled ‘Who Ate All The Pies;
- Invite hungry family and friends to come onboard the Lochinver Larder pie train
- Share our Pie Menu
- Ask everyone to pick their pies
- Gather a minimum order of 12 delicious pies to be shared with your group
- One person makes and pays for the order, providing their address for delivery
- They pop in their payment details, click ‘Order’….and wait in anticipation
- Divvy up the costs among you
- Your batch of pies arrives (hooray!)
- Dole out pies to your group and become their favourite person
- Repeat the next time you get pie cravings.
There’s A Pie for Every Palate
We all have complicated palates; you’re craving a moreish Pork, Apple and Cider pie, your other half is eyeing up our spicy Chicken Curry pie, and your besties are demanding a batch of Cauliflower, Broccoli and Cheese and a couple of Poached Salmon pies for good measure.
Vegetarians will rejoice over our creamy, tangy Spiced Butternut Squash and Goats Cheese.
Got a sweet tooth? Our Apple and Blackcurrant pie is the perfect blend of sliced apples and juicy blackcurrants, drenched in a delicious apple and cinnamon sauce. Our indulgent Chocolate, Pear and Almond pie is a chocoholic's dream, filled to the brim with luscious pear, extra chocolatey goodness, and a hint of almond. There are three more dessert pies for you to choose from!
Our pies are the stars and will bring a burst of flavour to your food adventure.
Ready to Order?
You’ve perused our Pies By Post menu, shared the love with your family and friends, and now you have an order of 18 scrumptious pies. What next?
We’ve been lovingly making luxury pies for 20 years now, so we know a thing or two about great food! Be assured that we will treat your order with the respect it deserves. Our dedicated team will make your pies on site, using the freshest ingredients and the richest, most buttery pastry imaginable, then carefully pack them ready for the road.
Once you’ve shared (and devoured) our magical pies with your group, why not sign up to our Pie Club? By joining you'll receive a 10% discount off all Pie Shack pie purchases, as well as be the first to try out new recipes, get promotional offers, and receive invitations to special discounts!